2 versions of IE 7

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Stupid Microsoft will give Vista its own "special" version of Internet Explorer 7.0. Unbelievable. In an effort to differentiate between versions of IE7 for Windows XP and Windows Vista, the Vista version will be tagged IE7+ even though both versions are built on the same code. Of course, Microsoft want to reserve some features for its brand new operating system.

IE7+ will include additional features such as: protected mode, parental controls and an improved network diagnostics engine. These new features for IE7+ for Vista are suppose to take advantage of native capabilities in the Windows Vista operating system and it wouldn't be effective to use on older operating systems like XP. Lol, Windows XP is going to be so obsolete.

Microsoft is doing that to get people to switch over to Windows Vista. Whatever, I'm more interested in Firefox 2.0 instead.

I happen to like Opera, so I dont worry about all that crap. I mean, really, two versions. Obserd. I mean, they have to make EVERYTHING so complicated.

internet explorer 7 blows. if i wasnt lazy, i would downgrade to 6.

i hate 7. along with other IE it takes forever for pages to load. firefox is the best.

Back
Top Bottom