why?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, i just want to say, and it probly isnt a good idea to say this but, i mean, some of the threads on here just get closed i think because mods feel like they have to close like every thread they disagree with, or they think is unnecessary, i mean, i just saw a thread in the social lounge, that i would like to voice my opinion on, but when i went to submit it, it had been closed for no reason, i dont see the logic, just let threads die out, honestly i dont give a f*** if the mods think that its pointless, if people post and are interested, and its not breaking any rules, why close it?

i bet this will get closed :rolleyes:

Same... There is one mod in particular who feels the need to turn against me and edits like... half of my posts... He will prob close this... PM me if you want his name...

I've began to notice a lot of threads being closed also. I don't know why, most of the ones being closed aren't stupid at all.

Nik00117 said:
The Thai Warrior one was idiotic.

I'll show you idiotic...

nikidiot2pj.png

Just leave it out, you are all trying to start something because of what happened before.

This forum isn't bad at all for this stuff. Mod's have disagreed with my thread and havn't closed it.

Sure some mods have closed "approperiate" threads here, but the threads that were closed did contain responses that I would expect from sub-human forms.

Back
Top Bottom