overclocking integrated geforce 6100?

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
can i overclock my integrated nvidia geforce 6100? i did the coolbits thing but i think my default MHz thing is 425. How high can i get it safely?

i really wouldent overclock that thing. If something goes wrong or if it gets too hot while gaming it can Really hurt or destroy your motherbord. But if your really willing to risk that do the cool bits. I am not sre how much you could overclock as i said its risky :rolleyes:

i did and it SUCKS! taking it back. i saw a geforce 6600 pci-express at circuit city for only $59.99 after rebate.

okay the sale for the 6600 is over but now they have a 7300 gs pci-express 256mb card. i want something can can play lots of newer games at high without a problem that is really cheap that i can keep for a long time.

Don't even bother overclocking integrated graphics. The performance yield isn't good enough for the work needed.

Dude, get your friend to buy you something online, and give him like 5 bucks for him helping you. It is so much easier, and cheaper, usually. You can find great deals on Newegg. No big deal.

Err... if you don't have friends that will do that...

Back
Top Bottom