Just saw X-men 3

badninja3 said:
im 16, and ive fired a shotgun. it hella hurt my shoulder :D. 12 gauge. big-ole thing. lol. but i was safe, i was out in my friend's farm in the middle of nowhere, and he was a cop before (or something like that).

I'm 16, when I was 15 I fired a P90 and a 9mm pistol. I'm not boasting about it, but it was in the middle of nowhere too. My dad, a friend of his and me and my brothers where at an improvised shooting range in my dad's farm firing at oranges.

I don't have a gun and I don't want one. It takes a lot of responsability to weild and use fire arms.

Dude, FX on cable is showing XMen 1 and XMen 2 right now, one right after another. Mystique looks like she got killed in XMen 1 by Wolverine, so how did she live and reppear in XMen 2? (Ok, never mind. I guess Mystique healed from Wolverines stabs. That's crazy how she can survive that). Where the hell is Nightcrawler from XMen 2 in XMen 3? I notice he wasn't even in XMen 3. Wierd how they just cut his character. He was at least a class 3-4 mutant that would benefit the XMen greatly. I love the ending to the first XMen movie how Charles challenged Eric that he will "always be there" if Erick makes another move.

I also notice Stan Lee making a cameo appearance in all XMen movies. It's neat to see him just like how Stephen King makes cameo in all his stories turned movie.

X2 just started right now. Hope you Marvel fans are watching. They've been running XMen and X2 as reruns for the past two weeks now because of the new XMen The Last Stand movie.

Back
Top Bottom