Favorite Song to Roll in

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, for anyone who has a nice system in their car, there is bound to be a favorite song.

Mine is
Sean Paul -Temperature
Chamillionair - Ridin'

Two great bass songs!

dude

listen to (HED) PE

They have the best songs to listen to. Crank up a couple of twelves to hed, break a few windows as you drive down the road, know what im sayin? (Best done in a jeep with no glass lmao jk)

Me and my friend used to love to blast linkin park or blink 182. It was also fun to drive past a group of church going people at the start of Blow Job by Blink 182 :) I had that song on track 1 and when ever we would see a up tight bunch of poeple we'd drive up them and just hit track 1 and you'd hear its a cool song. What I liked speed in would be toy soilders, or cleanin out my closet me and my buddy hit some pretty crazy speeds on those :) My favorite song to get pumped up before a big max would be somthing like Mocking Bird, We As Americans, or Sing For the moment. I'm a huge eminem fan...

And about those speeds, if we would of gotten caught at 130 or 140 going down a street where teh speed limit is 45... well yea i'd still be grounded :)

Hahaha for cruising i like Dady Yankee-Rompe and all kind of trance tecno house that shit makes u put the pedal to the metal no kidding

Techo would make me come to a sudden stop as I ran into the solid 10 foot wide brick wall at 80 MPH... I can stand country if I grind my teeth hard enough, but Techno good god just give me that gun! I hate techno! And yes i've given it a try. I like to hear words. I don't want to hear BAH, BOOM, BAH, BOOM, BOOM! YAY! My lil rant on techno.

There are some techno songs that have words. I like to listen to many kinds of music when going in the car. I really like to put some hip hop such as 50 cent, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Daddy Yankee (even though he sings Reggaeton), Jay-Z or good techno like DJ Tiësto or Paul Oakenfold.

Very often some punk, rock, reggaeton, pop, merengue or salsa.

Back
Top Bottom