To all of you who ONLY post in the social lounge.. (IMO) Just somethin I have noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Evil

Golden Master
You are all members of computerforums.org. Whats that in the URL. Computer.

Im sorry to say, but you cant continue just to post in the Social Lounge. You know who you are. Please post in the General Hardware/Software to the best of your knowledge. Its just im afraid this forum is going to turn into a Social Forum. And from someones first impression thats what it may look like.

Just that I see many fewer new topics in the General Hardware/Software then the Social Lounge.

Just something to keep in the back of your head.

Re: To all of you who ONLY post in the social lounge..

I ocasionally post in that section but I usually can't help...

a lot of the stuff posted in there i cant help with, but when i see something i can help with i reply. like Chimaera said....

but hey, ill post less in here now, so it doesnt look like a social forum... =(

Lol.. Damn

Let me reword it.

Its GREAT that you guys are active. Its just that I feel the actual computer part is neglected. Im trying to say, get active more in that section. Im NOT saying stop posting so much in this section.

well how for eg. can someone like me get more active in there when half the stuff posted about i cant help with?

i already help when i can :rolleyes: meh whatever man...

Natalya said:
well how for eg. can someone like me get more active in there when half the stuff posted about i cant help with?

i already help when i can :rolleyes: meh whatever man...

Nail hit, left, right and centre.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Lol.. Great.

Blah, this isnt turning out well. And im not targeting anyone. Just I see people come only to post in the social lounge.

But this really isnt going to be pretty at the end.

Re: To all of you who ONLY post in the social lounge.. (IMO) Just somethin I have noticed

But you also forget, Alot of posts in Social (though misplaced) deal with problems people are having with things

I gave up on asking questions at all in the general hardware section. They never get answered. You ask them Here, They are atleast seen by people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom