The Teach Me Something Thread

Well, if youv noticed, iv ben asking alot of questions lately. So iv decided to just make a thread and revive it every time I have a question. Its seems better than constantly making threads.

Thanks your apoval really dose mean alot to me. I dont know why, but alot of times when I think a thread idea is great,others seem to hate it : / . Well I already have two questions. First, how do you view a programs source? If you even can. Second, How do I save code as a program. I have simple script that adds, and want to make it a program since im starting to learn c++.

You can, But You have to previously know the language it is written in (Many Times it is written in more than one) Then you need to download software that extracts the source into its basic elements.

Border color- ok so I know how to add a border color to a image,and how to change the size. But my question is this. When I make the border big half the side is black and the other side is gray. If the color I choose was black. So its kinda like a fade affect. How do I keep it from doing this?

King of Kings said:
Well, if youv noticed, iv ben asking alot of questions lately. So iv decided to just make a thread and revive it every time I have a question. Its seems better than constantly making threads.
IMO it's best to stick to the old tried & tested way, make new threads, there's no upper limit on quantity, as long as you don't keep bumping, bringing up the same weary old one, time after time, if this is your way of getting round this, forget it. :(

Brookfield said:
IMO it's best to stick to the old tried & tested way, make new threads, there's no upper limit on quantity, as long as you don't keep bumping, bringing up the same weary old one, time after time, if this is your way of getting round this, forget it. :(
I just thought itd be a better idea :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom