Just saw X-men 3

DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME! I still have several months to wait for the DVD to come out. :p Yeah, I'm cheap like that.

Heheh, I just came from watching the movie. It was awesome. I agree with some of you, they were some crappy lines, some lack of cool fight scenes and the part I hated most was the dead of THE character.

I have one problem though. In my country they don't show the after-credit thing, that sucks... Could someone PM me and tell me what it is about?

Spoiler!, kinda

Just saw it. It was tight, and just to let you all know, they left room for another after the credits. I dont think they will make another. Although, they left room just incase.

Thai Warrior, why don't you cut out this pompous cr*p it's becoming a bore, some members are fed up with it, me included, either act normally, or you'll have to go, I'm serious, it's unfunny.

PS I'm still unsure that you are who you say you are, maybe if I do some IP checking....?, answer me this time.

--WHAT HAPPENS AFTER END CREDITS--- (ALSO A SPOILER)

Well there is this guy in a hospital. Then a nurse (I think) comes and the guy says "Moira" (I think, not 100% sure) Then the nurse just says "Charles?" And that's it. Oh, and it's not Charles own body that he is in now.
Or something like that, didn't see it myself but a friend told me. So Charles ain't dead yet, and to be honest I don't know if Jean is either.

-- END OF SPOILERS --

laseraim said:
How quaint - a mishmosh of social aptitude between the users of a techie site. Really, if you want more members, don't feed the trolls. If you want to rid yourself of him, ignore him, and he will be no longer.
You joined today, & already you're criticising members, they are DEBATING that's what we do in the social lounge, if you stay, you'd better get used to it fast, I as a mod, fully support these type of posts, as long as members remember to debate in a calm manner, which they mainly do, so back off :mad:

PS;- Also, I see in your profile that you like guns, not a good sign, keep that under wraps, is my advice,see rule 8: www.computerforums/showthread.php?t=4

Back
Top Bottom