Pyramid for the Ketchup God

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Lmao Ok, Here's something stupid but kinda amusing. Me and My Friend Cory Went to the Premiere for "X-Men - The Last Stand" and We were going to the 7:15 showing, but.. well.. They were sold out, So, The Next one was at 9:30.

2 hours of waiting outside? Dont think so. So we went to Whataburger, and just decided to hang out there. Well, What is there to do? Only thing we got for entertainment here is ketchup Packets..

So then it began lol, 2 Hours of Waiting, Plus 161 Ketchup Packets equals the following three images lol

We took every single ketchup packet from te western half of the resturaunt, went around asking people for the ketchup packets on their tables lmao

Enjoy,
This is Me
05-26-06_1959.jpg

This is My Friend Cory
05-26-06_1958.jpg

And This is the Pyramid of Glory (161 Packets, 30 Fries, and a Cookie)
05-26-06_2002.jpg

i hope he did, just scooped it out with a spoon and gobbled it down. lol, how long did it take you to make the ol'mighty ketchup pyramid?

Lmao, Its not like I was rushing, just kept stacking away, 2 hours (It was to waste Time after All)

and nah, I didnt eat it. I walked up past the guys at the counter "Thoughr you might want you ketchup back"

Sat it on the return tray trash can thing, and walked to the movie theatre

The entire time we were there all we ordered was two "glasses of water" so we could poor our 2 liters of soda into them and have ice lol

Haha Yeah, The bunch of old ladies actually came over there to get a closer look at it XD

They looked at me and was like "...Why?"

"2 Hours of waiting for X-Men 3"

"Ah..." (I saw their group walking into the theatre at the end of our showing, so apparently they went to see it as well XD (Only thing starting at that specific time))

No manager or employee even came over? Did they even see you? Because at the fast food place I go to (In 'n Out) theres always one or two employees around the dining area cleaning the tables for other guests or taking the trash etc.

Good god if you would of been doing that at my burger king store i'd of made you clean it up, EVERYTHING! Because i'm sure there was a mess, then i'd kick you out. I mean 2 hours... To bad you won't with a girl or that 2 hours would of seemed like a minute :)

Back
Top Bottom