brrrr!! freezing!

Haha no. You keep telling me, and I keep telling myself I will...

I havent got any money at the moment. I'm running on empty, and I have no job :(

I have asked my dad for a new fan/heatsink, so we'll see what happens. I'll get some Artic Silver along with it.

I've seen a heatsink for about £15 that cools it alot more than the standard does.

LOL 51C HOLY CRAP AND THATS IDLE! Mine runs at 40 or so and thats at maxed LOAD. Anyways AMD can handle up to 75C pretty safely for short bursts of time. And during the winter my temp is like 10 C lower on the avg, in fact i keep my window open in the winter for a reason :)

Yeah, I know 51 Degrees is a bit high...:p It can sure heat up the room on those cold nights, haha. Just get it to do a massive computation task! :D

It never goes above 53 Degrees C, and when nothings on at all, gets to about 48 degrees C...

whoa, holy crap! the temps are even lower!
brrr8ew.jpg

And my video card..
clipboard012by.jpg

I decided to turn on the themes... needed a change of look :p

Considering how cold it is in here... I think it's true. A few days ago when it was about 95F outside, maybe 87F in here... my temps were much higher. 39C average on both hard drives, 35C on the CPU, 30C on the system..

Ambient room temperature can affect it a lot. Just feeling the side of my case... it's down right COLD.

..I just started up UT2004.. my video card fan didn't speed up, haha.. the temps are that low.. I think it has to break 55C for the fan to kick in.

Those temps are just manic... I'd be happy if my temps stayed in the 40's..

Back
Top Bottom