OMG!!!! My Video is going to be on the local news!!!!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
ok so a horrible storm came thru my town last night and knocked out the the power completely! so i filmed it all and edited it on my laptop to just a bout 1 minute of nothing but lightning!!!! so now i called the local news and they said they want my video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so they are going to call me back before 7 pm EDT and tell me how to send it!!! i will send a link to it after i send it to them, b/c i dont want to run the risk of screwing something up!

im flipping out!

they are going to call me back at 7 EDT! also john123, you are the dude! because of this im probally going to buy that mac, and final cut express so i can make more videos better!

Wow! Good on you!

I hope they'll pay you for that?

If not, thats wrong, and before passing it over, you should suggest that you want some. The news is for that kind of thing, and should be exploited. They do it! :p

Great job! If you got some really cool lighting shots that'd be cool. Lighting is really ahrd to catch on carmara.

Thats if they do pay him. News reporters can be well horrible sometimes...

Paid? I never got paid for any of the videos I sent in that were aired.. But then again, ABC sucks lol

Not fair... lol Congrats, It must be good

Back
Top Bottom