Just saw X-men 3

Can someone please pm me with the ending, because like a fool I didn't stay till the end of the credits..........something I usually do lol....I think I know what happens, from scouring the internet, but need it to be confirmed.....

GlasseyeUK said:
Can someone please pm me with the ending, because like a fool I didn't stay till the end of the credits..........something I usually do lol....I think I know what happens, from scouring the internet, but need it to be confirmed.....

I'll do it.

I was going to but had to run because my friend and I had to get to his house by 12 lol

Man, Without spoiling anything, I shed tears in that last fight scenes end, with P****** and Wolverine.. That was sad... and I dont even get worked up in movies either.. Much less Xmen o_O How geeky am I? ;_;

How quaint - a mishmosh of social aptitude between the users of a techie site. Really, if you want more members, don't feed the trolls. If you want to rid yourself of him, ignore him, and he will be no longer.

laseraim said:
How quaint - a mishmosh of social aptitude between the users of a techie site. Really, if you want more members, don't feed the trolls. If you want to rid yourself of him, ignore him, and he will be no longer.
i dont get it. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom