water as fuel

Thats amazing. Its questionable though, as you'd tihnk it would have took off a bit more, and would have been heard about more?

Yeah why isnt it all over the news, well atleast in the us it isnt. Anyhow man thats preety amazing...

Yeah but steam powers a competlely different process to what hes going on about.

It would be all over the news and would be in use if all that was true.

The only hybrids I know of are Hydrogen/petrol.
When have you ever heard about a Water/petrol hybrid?...

No its really possible. In my sci class we've done exp with water, zinc and matches. You take a test tube you put soem water in it... Put some zinc into it hold your thumb over it and after a few mins put a flame into it. It blows up... All you need to do is extract the H out of H20 and your got yourself a wonderful, cheap fule source. However etheronal is slightly better, plus america can make tons and tons of it easly with all the corn they make. Corn has no real nurtitonal valuve that other veggies don't provide and its easly mas produced all you need to do it toss it in a corner let it rot, have it turn into grain liqour and BOOM got yourself energy. Just play with hydron that oyu extracted from water, you'll see hwo its possible trust me.

In fact when car engines were first being designed they always wetn with water.

Oh Great, Now we're going to burn up the one natural resource we actually need to Survive.

Oil We didnt need to support life, Water seems like a vast ammount, but it isnt endless. If everyone uses water like that, and it becomes a main stream power source. Thats plants taking it, humans taking it, processing that wastes it, powering our vehicles, they use it for so much stuff, if we end up using it, in a couple hundred years (If the world lasts that long) It'll start to vanish just like oil has

Back
Top Bottom