Email about no free USB drive, common

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I got a Email from microsoft today saying the supply as been depleted of the free USB drives, i sent in the form like 4 months ago lol. They provided a link where i can download the licensing instruction software or whatever lol. Anyone else get this?
Thank you for your interest in the Mystery Solved Windows® licensing promotion. We've received your request for more information to help clarify Microsoft® Windows Desktop Licensing pre-loaded on the USB drive. Unfortunately, this Mystery Solved promotion was available in the U.S. only and while supplies last. Supply is depleted at this time, so we encourage you to please utilize the online alternative today.

Nah didnt get the email yet, or the usb drive, so i duno whats gona happen. I really wanted that thing too :(

lol yeah i just got that yesterday....although i eventually found out on my own that it wasn't available to residents outside the US i have to say that this e-mail was a little late...just a little ;)

I ordered one a while ago as well, this is ridiculous. I haven't gotten the eMail though, although god knows if I used my real eMail address.

ArrizX said:
Still no email. Damn, sometimes I hate them..

but you live in the states so you won't get an e-mail saying that because you don't live in the US you won't get the USB drive. You probably didn't get yours because there was a limited supply (lol i like to wonder how many there actually were...if any). But yeah the whole thing was a big shinanigan and microsoft is a bitch.

Yep, I was about to post this. In the email they're offering you the DL to the sh** they we're going to have pre-loaded on the flash drive, haha!

Back
Top Bottom