Ever witnessed a car wreck?

I was driving along a country road, it'd been raining, this car came towards me, it left the road, ran up the grass bank slid on it's side, coming to rest only five yards away, I went over, there was a fuel leak, the windscreen was gone, I managed to reach in & turn the ignition off, the woman driver managed to climb out with my help, she was late for a meeting, hence the speed, there was a slight rise in the road, so I saw the car take off, twist in the air, & land on it's side, & slide a dozen yards, scaaarie!!!

000? Is that like 911 in the states?

I saw two car accidents in the past week

one hit a palm tree, and another a car smashed into a semi head on

They died..

Yeh 000 is the emergency srvices hotline here in Aus...

The guy in the car from my post didn't die luckily... He was hospitilised for a while though :/

Watched an Articulated lorry carrying milk topple over at a roundabout coz it was goning to fast, Very messy.

Well, i have had to call 999, there was a Van carrying a matress on top of it, and it came of on the motorway! We kinnda swerved out of the way of it, and called 999.

I musta been 11 years old. I was in GA walking home from going to the post office had to mail some stuff for ebay. And as I was walking home 2 cars had a dead on collison from like 7 feet away, I had hit with some debry I also got all dirty because the shock of the sound made me jump into the lil stream that was carrying rain water away. Lucky it was summer, the roads were actually fairly dry. The accident was only caused by one drivers lack of attention span no one was hurt. But it was a pretty scary thing to be standing 7 feet away from where two cars slammed into each other at 50 MPH.

I didn't have to call 911 someone else was on that before me.

I saw one not too long ago from quite far back, there was a lane closed ( a signed said but no cones or anything) but someone obviously didn't see the sign, there was someone pulling out of a side road and someone in my lane let them out, they assumed no one was in 'closed' lane and just pulled out and the car in the other lane just hit them straight on. They were doing alot of speed too because they just saw a clear lane with no one on it!
Thats the closest I've been for a while and luckily I've never been in that much of a major crash myself.

samurai said:
Well, i have had to call 999, there was a Van carrying a matress on top of it, and it came of on the motorway! We kinnda swerved out of the way of it, and called 999.

You mean 911?

Back
Top Bottom