Sexual Preference poll

geek_gal said:
Hmm, 'Tis was me,' -.- Im female tho so yeahhh........
Plus i dont really 'count' so to say..

^ Was me, trying to stay outta this thread and talk,
For one, its not really something i wanna be talking about and etc at this time,
...Or anymore....

But anyways i like this thread and the talk thats going on, dont need me to 'reck' it..

Good work guys..... :)

You count :D

Jordan Pardy said:
Wow... lol.. I'd go with the second option :D lol j/k

haha yeap, im using the last energy from my lappy at the moment.. 7% battery left..

and to GG, you definatley count! :)

I'm all for gays! Go gay men!

I'm all aganist lesbians (JK)

Here is my lil joke

For every gay man couple thers 2 more girls for the straight guy, for every lesibian couple theres 2 less :)

i'm a guy, and i'm straight. definately not a "um, think i'm straight" kind of thing either. women are the best thing on earth,,,,well, next to beer! and guys are disgusting! women are a thing of beauty...and their bodies are works of art!! see, i told you i was straight.

Nik00117 said:
I'm all for gays! Go gay men!

For every gay man couple thers 2 more girls for the straight guy, for every lesibian couple theres 2 less :)

This is very true, I wish other people looked at it this way.

People will never fully accept gays. It's a sad, but true fact. Their god damn egos are so set on thinking gays are just plain bad in every sense of the word.

I'll never understand why some random guy honestly cares what two completely different guys do around each other......

My best friend's sister is a lesbian (one of the coolest people I know), and she gets endless bullshit at school over it. The bus she rides home is a damn nightmare, just about everyone was giving her bs over being a lesbian.. and when someone asked "Why do you care if she is or not?" They just got pissed off and tried to start a fight. These people are so pathetic, they can't even offer a REAL reason why, let alone a good one.
Her brother got more pissed off that day than I had ever seen in my life...

Someday I hope we get as much acceptance as afro-americans and women.

These two groups are an example, not fully accepted but racist people and women beaters are not cool in todays socitey.

Back
Top Bottom