Status
Not open for further replies.

MSFanBoy

BSOD
100 posts, hope to be at 200 by monday if there are enough people on...I have monday off due to memorial day so my schedule is all messed up.

Anyway, thanks to all the mods and helpful members.

Uumm..can't say I have seen alot of people making a thread about getting 100 posts..:p

Well done anyway man! Keep posting!

Stop spamming. 100 posts is nothing good god i'm going hate to see it when you hit 1,000.

Nik00117 said:
Stop spamming. 100 posts is nothing good god i'm going hate to see it when you hit 1,000.

Spamming? This is the social lounge, I made a thread about how I have helped people in the last 100 posts, and helping is what these forums are for correct?
The social lounge has threads about what your sexual preference is..and I'm spamming? Give me a break.

Also, I will be at 1,000 soon, and all the posts will be helping people as long as they're not in the social lounge, so get ready.

To be honest, I dont notice anyone who hasn't been here long.

If you go at the rate you are at, you will be at 1,000 in 70 days. Gotta admit, not all your posts have helped people, some will of been pointless.

I'm locking this. MSFanboy, You can post when you have 500 and 1,000 and 10 000 and 100 000...you get the point. :)

Sooo...*thread closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom