weird

lhuser said:
I recently about like a minute ago, I recieved a call from someone out of nowhere...she was asking about a sort of program that I apparantly own. Well, I said that you call a home, not a business and that I don't actually own a sort of program. The ONLY latest program I used is Counter-Strike: Source. That was like 2 months ago. Now, what was that all about? I own 4 companys, that has not EVEN released or presented something yet. WTH? Oh ad she asked about a progam that I have released too. Yeah, I'm 25, uber 1337f337 programmer that makes OSes in 6 hours. Sheesh :eek:

okay, i mean, if you take a second and read it carefully i guess i can make out what hes trying to say... seems to be in some other language... how bout "in a rush"

Blonde said:
Re-Added... I dont know if it'll show up at ur end if u'v all ready blocked me... maybe u'll need to add me...
I don't know, I just got Trillian and I'm just learning how to use it. I'm at school now anyway so I can't go on...

Trillian is teh ownage!

Anyway, yeah that is extremely odd, actually calling your house would be my limit.

boardordi3 said:
okay, i mean, if you take a second and read it carefully i guess i can make out what hes trying to say... seems to be in some other language... how bout "in a rush"
Rush and shaky. Everything seems to have went like BLAH!

What I was trying to say is that a women called me about a program that I purchased. Well, I was wondering what program did I buy. Well, not even that I bought a program, but I own a program series. First, I thought Microsoft got my guts, but then, I realised it was someone else, since they didn't say Microsoft.

Next thing, I answered you're calling a home. I'm not a programmer yet. I also cannot send out any programs before I register my 4 companies. And no, I did not buy any software.

This was like...WEIRD

OK, let's try point form.

Recieve a call
It's a Woman
She asks for a program that I purchased
I said I didn't purchase any software
She told me that she kept a number record
I told her, I don't know WTH you're talking about. The last program bought is a game.
We settled.
I wasn't the one.
END

Do I know what software she was talking? No.

Back
Top Bottom