Paintball Gun?

mammikoura said:
cheap doesn't mean that it's crap. Take tippman 98 custom for example, as I said it's maybe the best gun for woodsball, and still it's quite cheap.
U don't need any $2000 marker, an ion will be great for all players. It's got the ability to shoot fast enough, it's very light, it works with compressed air, has some cool stuff like ramping mode etc.

It's a pro gun with a price tag that a beginner can afford. That spyder didn't look too bad, but I don't have any personal experience with it so I can't really say if it's worth it or not.
well i have, and its all personal preference, all i'm saying is, if he saves up $50 more, and he did go further in paintball, then he wouldn't have to buy another gun.
i still like the a5 for woodsball ;)
and the imagine is a decent, reliable gun.
basically, im sayin, you get what you pay for.

Tipman or spyder all the way!!!!, My friend has a tipman but with a bigger barrel and its hot and I have used used a spyder and its good to

Don't go tippmann, all that BS they say about it being indestructable is just that...BS! When i had mine i wrecked it when i slipped and fell one time and landed on top of it. I couldn't believe it!

Although i have seen people have several problem with spyders, they are cheap and they give you the best value for your money. So i say go with some sort of spyder gun. It doesnt matter which you choose cause they are all about the same in construction.

Distortion88 said:
Don't go tippmann, all that BS they say about it being indestructable is just that...BS! When i had mine i wrecked it when i slipped and fell one time and landed on top of it. I couldn't believe it!

Although i have seen people have several problem with spyders, they are cheap and they give you the best value for your money. So i say go with some sort of spyder gun. It doesnt matter which you choose cause they are all about the same in construction.

Yours sucked. Lol, Ive used a Tippman, and im not saying they are indescuctable, but mine was damn near. Hell, I dropped it in the mud, no problems at all. Try doing that with any other gun.

ArrizX said:
Yours sucked. Lol, Ive used a Tippman, and im not saying they are indescuctable, but mine was damn near. Hell, I dropped it in the mud, no problems at all. Try doing that with any other gun.

maybe it was just my fat ass that destroyed it by falling on it? lol

well, honestly, there are three kinds of people in paintball,
A. people who love tippmans
B. people who hate tippmans
C. people who love dark shockers :)(i love mine)

I'm for the Ion. They are fast and easily upgradable. Not to mention they are really good right from the start. There are few markers with eyes and 17 bps right out of the box for 200 bucks.
If you want to find a deal check out www.ionowners.com, that's where I found mine.

Back
Top Bottom