Ever witnessed a car wreck?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Ok so i was riding in my dads truck today and it was raining really hard... but no too bad... and anyway a car about 30 feet in front of us all of the sudden started "ying-yanging" back in forth (for about 1/2 a second) and then started spinning and spinning, and the thing that was so scary was that there was know way for me to help them... luckily he finally came to a halt in a ditch, but i watched the whole thing, and this may sound like a pointless thread, but what i wanted to ask was, have you ever witnessed a wreck? this isnt a "have you been in a wreck" , because being in a wreck you have [partial] control, but witnessing, you have no control over the situation... you know what i mean?
anyway the guy seemed fine, we were not able to help his car out of the ditch because we were on a busy road, and had a trailer... but we would have stopped if he had flipped. he never flipped his car, but i whipped out the cell and called 911 (for british people i think that is the equivelent of 999 (which i think is you guys emergency number)) and told them where i was, and that some guy just spun out...

woa, that's crazy, i saw a car onetime come around our road on it's side and then like ram into a snow bank in our yard. That's all i can think of right now.

Yeah, once in town, I heard a dump truck blow its horn, so I looked, and I saw a minivan plow into its gas tank.. left a nice dent in both, well actually took out the whole frony right end of the van.

never witnessed a real wreck but one time when I was like 10 or 12 I was coming home from school and when the school bus stopped at my house there was a pickup truck flipped over in the field across from my house. I got to watch the tow truck flip it over and the cops came and got to talk to them and everything. I later heard it was the drunk guy up the street who was drunk in the middle of the day driving home...lol

When I was young we had a car peg another car about 20 feet infront of us. Injuries and really scary, we were close enough to have debris hit our car.

Ive seen a lot but witness on the freeway a truck like 10 meters back of my mom's van suddently the wheel feel off and kept rolling i thought that was funny but then the truck went sideways and crashed in the corncrete wall separating the both ways of the highway

wow, but yes i have witnessed and been in many car accidents. we witnessed one coming home from New Jersey one time when i went to go pick up my race car. it was pouring out and we were going to New York on route 80. my grnadpa was driving and was in the left lane and next to the concrete median that seperates the highway. when i hear this screeching and see an on coming truck plow into the other side of the median right as we passed him. o_O, i litteraly crapped my pants lol.

and then one time my grnadpa was drving me home when this guy cuts into the shoulder lane then comes back into the right lane. a pick-up tucks stops dead in the middle of the road because he was cut off , then a hondaran into the back of him, then we ran into the back of him. the honda was totalled being hit by 2 cars and we had our alignment screwed and that was it. ironically the truck had no damage, the honda ran directly into his hitch. ha what are the chances of that?

Never had to call 911. I saw once an accident on the highway, Don't know how to explain it in english though... :p

Back
Top Bottom