Too Many Icons

Jordan Pardy said:
Wow, your quick launch is huge.. lol
Yeah....lol....I have a lot of programs that I use, and they aren't even all on the quick launch, I had to remove some to make room because I don't like when I have to scroll down to see them all.

Tommy Boy said:
Yeah....lol....I have a lot of programs that I use, and they aren't even all on the quick launch, I had to remove some to make room because I don't like when I have to scroll down to see them all.
The quick launch thing is an excellent idea though, I must say :)

Jordan Pardy said:
The quick launch thing is an excellent idea though, I must say :)
yeah I like it
lol, if I make my taskbar bigger and strech out the quick launch they strech all the way across my screen and there is still the little arrow for some left over

Tommy Boy said:
yeah I like it
lol, if I make my taskbar bigger and strech out the quick launch they strech all the way across my screen and there is still the little arrow for some left over
Wow, you must have loads of programs/links in your quick launch bar then! :D

Jordan Pardy said:
Wow, you must have loads of programs/links in your quick launch bar then! :D
lol...you should see my programs menu

ssprograms2.jpg

My ObjectDock is just enormous. All of my icons are on that. I like it though, it works really well. You can still tell what the icons are, and I have mine divided into categories alphabetically (i.e. -- Games, Internet Related, Communications, Multimedia, System Tools, Security, etc.) and I've pretty much memorized where everything is, so it works great. I highly recommend it, except that ObjectDock does take up a bit of resources, especially with the magnifying effects.

I had so many things in the all programs that I had to make them icons I had so many icons that I put them in folders and My desktop has to many folders

Natalya said:
my luv, that media player on the bottom right is winamp! you know, the best media player out there for playing music! sux for burning stuff though cause u need to buy the pro version for burning, but for playing its mad!

www.winamp.com

natalya

Edit: thanx mark! post a pic of you desktop! i love seeing clean/tidy ones! makes myy day! lol

then youll love my PC
desk8gj.png

Back
Top Bottom