Guruafy Me Captain!

guru n00bs? haha yea i suppose it does! we need the long time gurus to show us the way!

He's referring to when natalya said the older guru's show them where to go it was a joke i figure. .

He probably referring to the word captain and the fact that he wanted the longer Gurus to guide him around so Blonde said go left... I dunno, just MO...

Congratulations, Mike,
dance.gif
I see you joined only four months after me, are you going to put yourself forward for mod later?

I don't think i'd want to become a mod. I think the people that do are great and they are doing a good job, but i don't think it would be type of position for me i'm to soft and have a hard time enforcing rules... :D

~K-Pow~ said:
I don't think i'd want to become a mod. I think the people that do are great and they are doing a good job, but i don't think it would be type of position for me i'm to soft and have a hard time enforcing rules... :D
Yes, I agree. Being a moderator isn't as easy as it seems. There is a lot of work involved in keeping a forum going correctly. I am a moderator on another forum and I also find that sometimes it is a difficult job.

Back
Top Bottom