Moderation

Well to chime in here, i have alway's tried to use the best judgement i can...and justifying it. i too have sworn on here, but i have limited myself to a limit. i don't use anything over the words ass or shit.

those two i will usually let slip by the rules, but that's the only two i'll let.i am starting to see what david is trying to achive on his forum. i like the clean look as well as the manered type too. example:

their are young member's on this site, and we mods want parents to see that their child is not being mis-leading by the profaninty on here. That is the #1 reason i have an issue with it. You don't need to use profanity to get your point across on a forum.

besides a clean forum will alway's attract the new member, and will make them feel more at ease when they start to mingle with other member's. i always try to keep the peace on here and most member's know this to be true.

~mr mixx~ said:
Well to chime in here, i have alway's tried to use the best judgement i can...and justifying it. i too have sworn on here, but i have limited myself to a limit. i don't use anything over the words ass or shit.

those two i will usually let slip by the rules, but that's the only two i'll let.i am starting to see what david is trying to achive on his forum. i like the clean look as well as the mannered type too. example:

there are young member's on this site, and we mods want parents to see that their child is not being mis-leading by the profaninty on here. That is the #1 reason i have an issue with it. You don't need to use profanity to get your point across on a forum.

besides a clean forum will alway's attract the new member, and will make them feel more at ease when they start to mingle with other member's. i always try to keep the peace on here and most member's know this to be true.

HEAR HEAR!! I agree with every word.

Back
Top Bottom