Cussing... Should it be banned in...

Yes, America is free... sort of... but it is more free-er (what a cool word) in Canada and some other countries.

Remember when there was slavery a long time ago? The slaves tried to escape to Canada.

Nik00117 said:
America is the home of the free, expect for that, and that, o yea and that one too!

And ICE T Censored? He can't be freedom of speech... Maybe civil but not crimial.

Ok imagine this movie scene

A guy has a gun pointed to his head by his former wife

"*** YOU I TRUSTED YOU ******"

After censoring

"Honey, baby i love you why did you backstab me like this"

IDK I like the first one better.

I think this America censorship is blown way out of proportion, yes alot of rap songs have the explicit lyrics in their songs, but that the way most of them were brought up...street wise.

remember the slogan? : "You can take a blackman out of the Getto", "but you can't take the Getto out of the man".There is alot of truth in that, and if i were colored i would say the same thing.

i am not racist or prejudist against anyone or any race, We all bleed the same.anyways back to the censorship. Artists have the right to put it in their songs, even if critics say it's corrupting our teens, and this is why...

Teens are growning up faster that ever before, they have more resposiblility and more things to worry about than us babyboomers of the 60's and 70's.
we did'nt have to worry so much about terrorism/ guns at school/ car bombs/ ect....you get my point.

To sum all this up, teens also have a choice, they can listen to it or they won't..it's that simple. and i even have music that is very explicit, but that does'nt mean that if i keep listening to it..i'll start cussing and what not.

it's all in the way you were brought up that has a bigger affect on how you communicate with other's and express yourself. i myself were brought up street wise too, but does that mean i'm a bad person?

No,and i have plenty of friend's that will back up what i say. in all the artists have a right to express themselves too, and some do it more on a more explicit approach because that is the only way some are taken seriously about the point their trying to get across.

Nik00117 said:
After censoring

"Honey, baby i love you why did you backstab me like this"

IDK I like the first one better.
I dunno, add a little crying by the woman and some dramatic music and have her yelling while crying and that would be decent too. But if they didn't show her blowing him away that would be a crime....lol

Tommy Boy said:
I dunno, add a little crying by the woman and some dramatic music and have her yelling while crying and that would be decent too. But if they didn't show her blowing him away that would be a crime....lol
For some akward reason, I love dramatic music. Lol

Jordan Pardy said:
For some akward reason, I love dramatic music. Lol
Add dramatic music to anything and it becomes great.

[dramatic music plays]

"Oh my god!! We're having spaghetti for dinner!?!?"

[/dramatic music]

.....see

Back
Top Bottom