intel and amd

missbella

Beta member
Hi everyone I have a question about 2 types of processor one is an Intel and the other is an AMD if someone could explain the difference between the two I would really appreciate it.
Intel

AMD

Thanks for the help :p

well, obviously the second one is better, as you can see, because of its newer socket, and because it has faster things (FSB) and stuff.

With a AMD you get a lot of BANG for your buck. They are very good CPUs. I suggest AMD to anyone for anything.

but you're forgetting that intels new conroe cpu is far better then any current amd cpu, even the 2.66GHz one beats the amd fx-60 at 2.8GHz which is amazing IMO

I'd pick the AMD processor. Basically its like this, AMD's processors pack more instructions per clockcycle, therefore do a better job while at a lower frequency. Intel's are speed demons, but while having a higher frequency (3.6ghz), pack less instructions per clockcycle. That AMD processor is way newer than those two Intel cpus so it's more current with the times. It will probably handle anything you want to throw at, so feel free to go for it!

everyoneis AMD pro and AMD is defently the better choice and after you overclock an AMD 4000... well its a devil lol. GO AMD.

Back
Top Bottom