I despise bluezone

MikeReiner said:
No, it's not. There is DSL qwest and Cable Comcast... but my dad doesn't want to spend $50 a month for either of them! The one we have now generally costs $30.. but they screw us by charging more if we use the internet too much.... it's all a scam.... and my expects me to not use that much! (just incase you can't tell.. i'm RESISTING typing in some VERY foul 'stuff' right now... *twitches*)

Then why don't you tell you parents about it?

I did.... they are convinced that my family can mannage not using 10 gigs each month.. they will be shocked once they get the bill though. I imagine we might change next month.

we have comcast in our area, and they have some good plans. I would recommend them.

I dont use them personally but I helped my friends dad set up their service, and its almost an equivelant in speed/cost to mediacom (atleast in my area)

MikeReiner said:
I did.... they are convinced that my family can mannage not using 10 gigs each month.. they will be shocked once they get the bill though. I imagine we might change next month.

Haha, why? What did you do?

I estimate a $90 bill at this point. Thats three times the original amount... that could cover a dsl bill THREE times as well.. *cough*

MikeReiner said:
My isp, thebluezone, charges $30 a month for a 1 mb ..... blah blah blah ......... *snip*
Pfffffffft you've got it sweet, I pay $A70.00/month for 512/64 "Unlimited" ADSL, unlimited meaning shaped to dial up speeds :rolleyes: after 10Gb :eek:
The worst part is ......... my Mom and Dad won't pay for it either :p

Back
Top Bottom