What do you guys think

Yep its as legal as stealing from the corner store..and it lets you get the files of media center, put them into system folders, and then you can run media center.Something like that...

Noobish question, but I just wrnt thru my bios, I went into every option, but I didnt see anytihng saying boot from cd. This is my first time formating this computer, anyone know where/what im suppose to do?

boardordi3 said:
whoa whoa whoa, david can read our pm's?
thats awfully intrusive ;)
whatever, its not like im hiding anything :cool:
You're right, to use an analogy, it's like CCTV, in England there has been an explosion in numbers of cameras in my nearest little market town, there are at least twenty cameras, in London there are thousands & proportional amounts in every other town & city, I dont know the total, but for a population of just 60 million the number per inhabitant must be high,....but hey, if you're innocent we have nothing to worry about, have we? ;)

So, how do I change it to boot from cd. I went thru the bios, but didnt see where I change it too boot from cd. This is my 1st time formating this computer, and cant seem to find it in the bios...PLEASE HELP

Back
Top Bottom