Sexual Preference poll

MikeReiner said:
I've noticed that most gay/lesbians around here act like normal people, showing almost no signs of it.

It's still easy for other gay or lesbian people to spot. Most straight people miss everything.

Blonde said:
Wow really? I thought you were with Cathy for like... ever !

we were togther like 3/4 months.. ended a while ago... probably a month or so...

anywho, got like no battery on my lappy, and my charger just blew up yet again, so i wont be aroudn for a while..

thats basiclly my sisters.. i chose it, installed everything on it, set it all up, yet aint allowed to use it..

college is out now.. wont be around till i get another charger, or i can kick my sis off.. lol

I'm straight...plain and simple...and the woman i'm with makes me more happier than any woman can on this planet.She's the love of my life forever !!

Straight. But I don't care about homosexuality in the least. I'm an atheist. So the whole "God says that it is incorrect" thing is totally bogus to me, since he doesn't exist.

And come on people, it's Summer 06! I guess if you're older and out of highschool it's all fine and dandy to have a girlfriend in the summer but when you're 14 it's a bit annoying especially if she's gone all summer! So time to party, bwahaha.

~mr mixx~ said:
I'm straight...plain and simple...and the woman i'm with makes me more happier than any woman can on this planet.She's the love of my life forever !!

I've always wondered how old are you

99nasha said:
The same sex arent biologically meant to be together.....Im not going by the bible or anything like that.

You dont see animals being gay do you?? Its because its incorrect, not right

hmm, well acctually my cats... Well, i will say no more :)

Back
Top Bottom