Man im saaaad :(

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Shit im bummed out last day of highschool was today, daaaam :( most of my group i wont see them ever again or maybe on breif ocations cause most of them live close by but i dont use to hang out with some but there good friends some of them are my best friends i will see them cause i go out with them most of the time.

But everybody is going there own separate ways some in another universitity some at college with me but there a few, man i had great times at my school :( we wont see our faces everyday the same ppl ever again we wont have the same laughs as someone did something stupid in class. oh well good memorys but im really sad...

Today is grad nite im going to disney to party yea!!!! but im still bummed out :(

I fear the same will happen with me next year... i'm bummed out by the sheer fact I wont see my friends until the end of summer.. but after school gets out and I go to college... I may never see some of them again.

well, im 14, and i still think im gonna be young forever!
but my freshman year went by soooo fast, it felt like a moment, whereas my 4th grade felt like the longest year of my life...

btw: i meant to ask you nexus
do you really live in mexico, or do you just pretend, cause it said on that map in the location thing that you pretend to be from mexico

NeXuS said:
Shit im bummed out last day of highschool was today, daaaam :( most of my group i wont see them ever again or maybe on breif ocations cause most of them live close by but i dont use to hang out with some but there good friends some of them are my best friends i will see them cause i go out with them most of the time.

But everybody is going there own separate ways some in another universitity some at college with me but there a few, man i had great times at my school :( we wont see our faces everyday the same ppl ever again we wont have the same laughs as someone did something stupid in class. oh well good memorys but im really sad...

Today is grad nite im going to disney to party yea!!!! but im still bummed out :(
Everyone has good times in high school, some that never fade away. You'll see your friends again, eventually. Everyone feels this way, its just a sad part of life... :( Think about it though, you'll also make new friends!

boardordi3 said:
well, im 14, and i still think im gonna be young forever!
but my freshman year went by soooo fast, it felt like a moment, whereas my 4th grade felt like the longest year of my life...

btw: i meant to ask you nexus
do you really live in mexico, or do you just pretend, cause it said on that map in the location thing that you pretend to be from mexico

14 u got a long way!!! enjoy it man my life is about to change
Yeah i live on Mexico but going to college on San Diego i live by the boarder and im was born on US but im mexican.

And highschool didnt blow for me there were funny fun and embarrasing moments

Yeah its gettting near the end for me to im going to miss every one you guys have no idea how many people in my school i know lol
im in 12th grade and I know people from 10th grade,11th grade and of course 12th grade haha i know lots of people im going to miss them all

Back
Top Bottom