Sexual Preference poll

Dragon's Call said:
Think about it this way. It might be just another natural way of keeping down population...

Just like diseases exists to keep the population under contorl maybe being gay/lesbian is another way of nature helping keep everything under control. (by the way, I'm not saying gay people are a disease at all, so don't take it the wrong way)

They can still artificialy insemante there sperm with a donor egg, so there still going to be able to make a baby if they want one.

~K-Pow~ said:
They can still artificialy insemante there sperm with a donor egg, so there still going to be able to make a baby if they want one.

uh...yeah, but theres a difference between science and nature. Diseases are meant to reduce population but medicine can reverse that. Nature made laws like this not knowing we'd ever be so advance.

boardordi3 said:
yeah, i dont want to make a stereotype or be ignorant, but are you like, regular guy, and u just happen to like other guys, or are you like OH MY GOD, like i have to get those shoes!!

I'm inbetween. Barely anyone can notice unless their told. So not I am not the sterotypical flamer, but im also not the sterotypical guy either.

I do like shopping and my shows, and I think i have used that exact same line about shoes before as well lol.

I've noticed that most gay/lesbians around here act like normal people, showing almost no signs of it.

mark thorpe said:
nooooo, im not with Cathy.... im with Hayley... split up with cathy a loong time ago

Wow really? I thought you were with Cathy for like... ever !

Back
Top Bottom