Getting To Know You!

Dev, from philly, 16 yrs old, into rap,cars and computers.

Welcome to CF!

im zach, i like boats, wakeboarding, surfing (anything that gets me out in the water) snowboarding, LACROSSE, hockey uhh, computers, videogames, and girls

Name's Marc-Andre aka lhuser. Moderator to keep peace and for you.

Here's your desk, install yourself peacefully. You can pin your images on the wall, but make sure you don't scratch them. If you need further assistance, go on second floor and ring a moderator's bell. He will come down to the office near. Bathroom in the hallway and cafeteria to the left. Don't spam because I can run down and put the word banned on your desk. Besides that, enjoy time with the computer.

Questions goes directly to admin, so make sure you leave appointment request. Have a nice day!

Im Mark (duh), im 18, from the UK.. im in a 5 year apprenticeship playing with parts of aircraft (radio/radar) in the first year..

i like fishing, cars, lizards and metal :D

lhuser said:
Name's Marc-Andre aka lhuser. Moderator to keep peace and for you.

Here's your desk, install yourself peacefully. You can pin your images on the wall, but make sure you don't scratch them. If you need further assistance, go on second floor and ring a moderator's bell. He will come down to the office near. Bathroom in the hallway and cafeteria to the left. Don't spam because I can run down and put the word banned on your desk. Besides that, enjoy time with the computer.

Questions goes directly to admin, so make sure you leave appointment request. Have a nice day!

lol, we shud save that and tell all the new people that

I'm 18, 19 in August. I love computers, music, drawing, 3D modelling/Rendering, anything electronic :p Hanging out with mates, biking, the usual really.

I'm doing an Animation course in University, where I am hoping to then work freelance in the department of 3D work.

Though I hope to make and release music in some way too :)

im
Nate Jones,18 years old, high school senior hopefully abut to graduate um I love computer, and girls (one n particular) um idk what else to put lol

ArrizX said:
With most of us here its Eat, sleep, computerforums!... eat, sleep, computerforums!!

And thats our life :p
Yep... :p

Erm... anyway, hi, my name is Jordan... {you'd never guess, would you}, I'm from Canada {no, I don't live in an igloo.. ahaha. ahaha. j/k} and I'm 14... and I like computers and internet and, well, you get the picture.

Heya, im Natalie aka natalya

firstly, WELCOME!

now..

I love computers, mostly into the networking side of things though, like i got no idea what type of hardware is cool for inside pcs, thats why i like joined these forums, so the guys here could help me choose what was good hehe. umm i also really love photography, i play the piano and im really into fitness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle as a few people here would know!

oh and computerforums is sweet, you will like it here for sure!

Natalya

Back
Top Bottom