Siren Noise

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I have no idea where it came from but a siren nose just began sounding. I quickly checked my temps. My GPU was at 54 C my CPU which I have a constant epox probe on it was running at 35 C which for idel is slightly high but not EXTERME. I quickly shut off of the PC and went into BIOS. I NOTICED NOTHING. I checked all my readings and I noticed a few slighther high temps but not by any means enough to worry about. I wasn't do anything demanding at the time... Any ideas.. I noticed NOTHING ouit of the norma nd I was simply on IRC.

It came from my mobo i'm fairly sure. And I don't think its the temps my logs show that it couldn't be teh temps.

Any ideas do you guys think it could be overheating? Personally tomorrow I think i'm going ride down to my local computer store and ask a guy. It sounds extactly like a ploice siren coming out of my PC SPEAKER not my logitech ones. The oneisnide the PC.

I hate triple post but I found the solution. Epox said that their thunderprobe program somtimes has conflicts and releases the warning noise (The siren) it was a simple program bug.

lol how scarey would that be! like

"this pc is going to self destruct when the siren shuts up"

lol

Back
Top Bottom