American Idol Winner

eh, i dont see how he expects people to follow rules he refuses to abide by, your safe. it was just one slip

The best part of American Idol, is when they do the casting, and all the retards who cant sing come out. Its so funny, because some of them dont take no for an awnser. Remember the chineese guy last year, who sang "she bangs" aaahh

Chris dautrey should have won, but when we voted for him the phone said, "Thanks for voting for Kathryn McPhee" so in other words like a bunch of the votes that were supposed to go to Chris went to Kathryn.

Blonde said:
ooo yeah.. brookfield wont be happy... no no...
yeah, but whoeve posted the swearword has to now listen to brookfield bitch in randomly selected bold letters at him o_O

lhuser> :eek: Hey! I'm here to edit these too! Now watche me yell at you! :p

Yeah the best part is the auditions you get to see people make a fool of themselves. Well at least the best singer won this year and it wasn't based on looks.

~K-Pow~ said:
Yeah the best part is the auditions you get to see people make a fool of themselves. Well at least the best singer won this year and it wasn't based on looks.
The winner of Canadian Idol came into the audition sweating from a basketball game, so that proves nothing.. lol :D

Back
Top Bottom