how long...

I would have it on for about... 8 Hrs in total a day. The rest of the time, it sleeps. I havent turned it off for a few days (Since it last jamed) =\

My computer stays on 24/7 as well.

Note to Moderators: It seems that I pressed the wrong button when I was tired, and reported some reply in here, with 'My computer stays on 24/7 as well.'

I apologize.

the average power supply is a 400 watt, and most power supplies dont even use all that juice, only functioning on a low percentage, and a refridgerator runs off of 162kw a month, i dont think its all that bad power wise to run it 24/7. But eh, I dont know how much a ps sucks in a second

Anyways, The program I have is called Virtual Reboot, I havent used it in a while lol, it came out in maybe 2002? im sure there are more up to date ones out there, i dont know who its made by

Bahawolf said:
My computer stays on 24/7 as well.

Note to Moderators: It seems that I pressed the wrong button when I was tired, and reported some reply in here, with 'My computer stays on 24/7 as well.'

I apologize.
Thats cleared up now

john123 said:
24/7.

how much does leaving your comp on 24/7 influence your power bill?

To telly ou the truth I dont know because all three of the computers in my house are pretty much on all of the time

john123 said:
24/7.

how much does leaving your comp on 24/7 influence your power bill?

If you do this, expect to spend as much on power as the actual PC.]

Please, think about the enviroment, at least put your computers to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom