worst way to die

Personally, I think this forum is going nowwhere, to me, it's a bunch of guys, getting a buzz, listening to more & more gory made up details, each one trying to out-do the last, PATHETIC, again, like eight year olds, are you the same guys that were on the glow-sticks forum, bet you are.

Brookfield said:
Personally, I think this forum is going nowwhere, to me, it's a bunch of guys, getting a buzz, listening to more & more gory made up details, each one trying to out-do the last, PATHETIC, again, like eight year olds, are you the same guys that were on the glow-sticks forum, bet you are.
with all due respect, he is just asking an opinion, and this is the social lounge, we dont have to talk about computers all the time do we?

Brookfield said:
recon 16;- Sigs are not there for transitory messages.
what do you mean by that? am i not allowed to have my site there, just lemme know and i will change it...

recon 16 said:
what do you mean by that? am i not allowed to have my site there, just lemme know and i will change it...
I apologise if I've got it wrong, but I thought I saw something else there, it's not there now, & your sig is fine, did you delete the other?

Guys:- do you remember seeing other wording there? I don't think I imagined it.

Back
Top Bottom