Increase number of letters in a post, before posting

Who knows whats wrong with him, He prooly think all the rules/changes are aimed at hime. Who knows...

natej315 said:
Wow should I just lik leave this forum all toether and just like stop posting? w/e

And to ur question, if you want to leave, just leave. Once again its only a forum, no point of staying around, and thinking everyone hates you.... :rolleyes:

Dev0115 said:
Who knows whats wrong with him, He probably think all the rules/changes are aimed at him. Who knows...?
You're probably correct, he is acting a little paranoid, Cheers
sunglasses2.gif

Yeah, just a time in his life really.

I hate it when people just have one word posts, it's just another post count to them. No-one pays attention to one word posts..they are just pointless.

If anyone does get banned for any reason, and you need to post on a forum..then check my sig. You can do anything in here and get away with it, because I have 15 members! I cant afford to be banning people!

Well, I agree personally in increasing the maximum letters required for a post, simply because I am also frustrated by the 'lol' and 'lmao' posts. Its not that it bothers me personally, but it simply doesn't contribute to the community with a productive reply.

Anyhow, a little off topic but...: Nate, please don't take peoples comments to be personal.

man I cant stand a post that just has lol or ROFL that's how hunter got on my nerves and some other reasons stupid p.m.'s

Well i have to say that even i have used those expressions too at one time or another, but as long as you make your post long enough to justify it. i have read some funny stuff in threads that the...lol...or...LMAO ...just had to be said.

As far as the triple posting goes, their really no need if you know how to use the edit button. it's better to use the edit button and update your post , then it is to get reamed out for doing so by other's.

Back
Top Bottom