Sexual Preference poll

i think gay couples adopting children is wrong. child goes to school, teacher says "describe you parents". "hi, my name is jimmy, and my mom is a man, and so is my dad. i am adopted" "haha, your parents are gay"

john123 said:
i think gay couples adopting children is wrong. child goes to school, teacher says "describe you parents". "hi, my name is jimmy, and my mom is a man, and so is my dad. i am adopted" "haha, your parents are gay"

John, that was the stupidest thing to say. "haha your parents are gay". What kinda crap is that. Man, no adult would do that. Anymore posts like that and ima give you a break :mad:

ArrizX said:
John, that was the stupidest thing to say. "haha your parents are gay". What kinda crap is that. Man, no adult would do that. Anymore posts like that and ima give you a break :mad:

I think you misunderstood him, i think he was quoting somthing someone in the class would say.

john123 said:
Well thats why i kinda think but you decribed it a bit wrong i do have some oposition against that i think the child would be confused emotionally and sexually i think that.

allenn812 said:
Straight, and anyone that doesnt like gays, are retarded and ignorant. I have 3 gay male friends, and there awesome. Unlike what people think, THEY DONT LIKE ANY GUY THEY SEE. For some reason alot of people think that.

Well that's a male sexual sterotype. Gay guys also have the same type of sex drive as straight guys.

Here's another pattern that may explain the natural purpose of being gay. The more male children a mother has, the more likely the next one will end up being gay. So basicly if you dont stop screwing, you're going to have gay kids. It's explain better in this article.

This article is also one of the best about the whole entire issue of sexuality and gender conformity.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/09/60minutes/main1385230.shtml

EDIT: This article has been attacked on both sides. The religious right wing has attacked it because it says that sexual orentation is not a choice and that you cannot decide it. The gay and lesbian super left wing has attacked it because it studies pattern's in different types of sexual orientated people showing pysical differences of gay people compared to straight counterparts.

yeah, i dont want to make a stereotype or be ignorant, but are you like, regular guy, and u just happen to like other guys, or are you like OH MY GOD, like i have to get those shoes!!

ArrizX said:
uhh.. re-read it buddy.
john123 said:

He was saying something that someone else might say. He himself did not say that meaning he would say it.

And do not think that john is wrong, that is EXACTLY the type of sh*t that happens in this world.

Think about it this way. It might be just another natural way of keeping down population...

Just like diseases exists to keep the population under contorl maybe being gay/lesbian is another way of nature helping keep everything under control. (by the way, I'm not saying gay people are a disease at all, so don't take it the wrong way)

Back
Top Bottom