Sexual Preference poll

The same sex arent biologically meant to be together.....Im not going by the bible or anything like that.

You dont see animals being gay do you?? Its because its incorrect, not right

Kage said:
I don't get something though.

Is it possible that somewhere in your life, your sexual preference can suddenly change? And, without any thought or anything, you can suddenly start being attracted to the same sex? Or can't this happen?

So if you know your straight, you can't suddenly switch?

I've wondered that. Wheather you are born like that, or if over time, things can occur.

Well this is complex. It's not possible to randomly start liking a different sex. You cannot change from gay to straight.

However sexuality is a confusing road, it's very easy for people to get confused. The mind is a powerful place that can warp reality. It can easily make you believe whats not true.

Also, sexual desires can change. Life events have caused people to not like certain sexual thigns or like other sexual things. Example would be a person who had been put down alot to start liking domination (The master part). This is just an example however.

99nasha said:
The same sex arent biologically meant to be together.....Im not going by the bible or anything like that.

You dont see animals being gay do you?? Its because its incorrect, not right

This has been obeserved in a large amount of animals. Goats, penguins and a type of dolphin are ones that have been observed and studied.

You can search around on google for proof, i unfortunetly found photographic proof.

EDIT: Proof from a reputable soruce without images
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/cns/2002-06-10/591.asp

Ah right, thanks for clearing that up :)

It is true the mind can mess up someone though. All those complex things that go on etc.

I believe this:

100% of lifes built up from experiences.

True, huh?

DJ-CHRIS said:
It's already been proven that whatever makes people gay is pre-birth, and it's believed to be hormones.
So your assuming that gay ppl are from Genetics there born like that were does it say that???

NeXuS said:
So your assuming that gay ppl are from Genetics there born like that were does it say that???

I said hormones, but their is a genetic pattern as well, but it hasnt been noticed in all homosexuals.

And about choice, some people have shown that they are gay at a young age. An example was the two twin brothers who were raised the same, and yet one was totally femininne at an age of below 3 and the other was your normal guy.

If homosexuality were a correct thing, men with men would be able to bring babies to life, the same would occur between women with women, don't you think?

Luiz396 said:
If homosexuality were a correct thing, men with men would be able to bring babies to life, the same would occur between women with women, don't you think?

No this isnt true at all.

With your ideas, you could even go out and say birth control is crazy and evil. In a modern day socitey you do not need to reproduce to help out socitey. We actually have a populaton overflow. Gay and Lesbian's can also care for orphaned children.

Thats in a way, better.

I mean instead of straight people contributing to the 'population overflow' you have gays/lesbians to care for orphaned, and adopted children. Actually a great idea, and alternative for that popuation.

Straight, and anyone that doesnt like gays, are retarded and ignorant. I have 3 gay male friends, and there awesome. Unlike what people think, THEY DONT LIKE ANY GUY THEY SEE. For some reason alot of people think that.

Back
Top Bottom