lol
hold on

uhhh
Jetski-4_jpg.jpg

yeah^^

oh shit
recent

thought that was pretty cool too

£1300 is a lot of money to spend to mess about in fields!!

better to check the scrap yards an classifieds for something that needs atention.
when I had a bike before (like the one in the picture I linked), it was £50 second hand from someone who wanted rid of it.

Had simillar deals on road bikes that I've taken off road as well (though these don't last nearly as long as off road bikes when actually off road).

Hackslayer said:
whoa sweet lol

yea thats not bad 99nasha

I could probably get started for 2grand what do you think

Go for it, its the best sport in the world.

boardordi3 said:
lol
hold on

uhhh
Jetski-4_jpg.jpg

yeah^^

oh shit
recent

thought that was pretty cool too

WOW!!!!! I was only joking when I said that!!!! Thats amazing

root said:
£1300 is a lot of money to spend to mess about in fields!!

better to check the scrap yards an classifieds for something that needs atention.
when I had a bike before (like the one in the picture I linked), it was £50 second hand from someone who wanted rid of it.

Had simillar deals on road bikes that I've taken off road as well (though these don't last nearly as long as off road bikes when actually off road).

yea I was looking at the classifieds and found one for 650 but gear helmet chest guard etc. they're expensive where do you race nasha?

but the prob with the one for 650 it's shocks are a little old it's a old bike I need a kinda newer 125

Hackslayer said:
yea I was looking at the classifieds and found one for 650 but gear helmet chest guard etc. they're expensive where do you race nasha?

but the prob with the one for 650 it's shocks are a little old it's a old bike I need a kinda newer 125

You really want one from the year 2000 onwards

I ride at my local track or on a field we own. Pretty lucky to have our own land

Back
Top Bottom