Cussing... Should it be banned in...

... i can just imagine them trying to do that... the amount of metal bands which would be screwed... they wouldnt have a chance of doing it

surley the parental advisory thing is enough...

Slayer said:
No, it shouldn't, not by any means of the imagination. At the end of the day I can appreciate why some can be offended by bad language, but at the same time, it's only words, and the people that react to such words are really the reason there is such a reaction to it and probably always will be. I'll probably get a lot of stick from quite a few people here for that last sentence.

Anyway, it would kill a "certain" Pantera song from the VDoP album. What would they have called it otherwise? "Rather Hostile"?

No kidding. Swearnig is explicit, which is exactly why warning are given out. If people can't read, and get a offended by something like this, it's thier own damn fault.

This idea is absurd. It's sane to ban swearing from the radio, but what priviate people listen to in their personal time is no buisness of the goverments.

Whatever language is used, cussing or not is a natural right we all have. If some are offended, they have the option to not listen to it. That's what parental notices and warnings are for. This is just as retarded as people sueing McDonalds for "making" them fat. :rolleyes:

They will NEVER stop swearing. Maybe outta the movies, and music. But never from each and everyone of us. Its just a word. I mean, sure offending said in the right context, but it doesnt matter, that is a law they can pass, but never be able to enforce. Just like illigal fireworks off the Indian Reservations (I think only wash law.)

Reguardless, we should be able to listen to what we want, and as long as it is clearly said that there is profanity in it, there is really nothing that can be done. Because its a clear warning and there is no excuse for anyone to be able to say no you cant swear.

Im not sure exactly how to explain what im thinking. But the net result of it all is hell no :D

Good people don't swaer or swaer for the sake of it. Evil people swar for fun or outa no reasons. I am Oblivion, The destruction of Universe. Each day, I hope the universe explodes. Enough of this nonsense!

Since I said that, I could have been denied this in banned goverments.

Slayer said:
Anyway, it would kill a "certain" Pantera song from the VDoP album. What would they have called it otherwise? "Rather Hostile"?
lol.

They shouldn't ban it, but people should only use it when it is absolutely needed...

well if it was banned from movies then most action movies would become like comedy.
Like imagine an action movie where someone says "Ohh sh*t" Well that would seem pretty normal wouldn't it, and u wouldn't think about it too much.
But what if he would say "Ohh poo", I can tell u that atleast I'd start laughing so hard.

And as many of u have probably said (didn't read many of the posts) music just wouldn't sound the same.

Back
Top Bottom