Cussing... Should it be banned in...

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok I finally thought up a really good topic. Should Profainity be banned in Music, and Movies? I said no, i'm dead set aganist it. My teacher agrued with me and I kinda said ok if you tell poeple they can't cuse guses what they going do? They going to cuss!

My 2 examples to support my view was prohibation. Great we banned the sale and use of beer, wine, liqour over all what did it do? It make a market for the Mafia which at the time was transporting oliver oil to avoid the tarrif tax... Basically they went from been some time annoyances for the tressurer department and the oliver oil manfuactors in america to mass murders so they can sell their product...

Bush imping he will build a wall on the mexican border inflated the illegal immgriants crossing the border!

Those problems were tackled, and they were tackled terriablly. If theres a problem you should only attempt to fix it if you know you can make it right and better. If you ban profanity in lets call it the Arts which include all forms of Music, and Movies. The artists are going protest. They are going go ok, now watch me! They will denfy the governemnt granted if you did it with a iron fist you might get somewhere. You'd also hurt your economy at the same time. POeple wouldn't go for it government invovlement in this area simply is a terriable idea it will only create more headaches then its worse.

Also my teacher brought up the point that if you join a job, and they have a ploicy of non-cussing then you cuss you loss your job or get into trouble. I bought up the fact that they are paying you and if its a job requirment then you do it for your job and your done. But I don't feel the private life should be affected. I don't think a producer who spends 50 million on a movie should have the gov censoring his material.

What do you think!

AKA Just because its a problem doesn't mean you should mess with it, somtimes it'll make it worse then what it was before!

Famous saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it"
Famous saying modified by me "Judge how badly its broke then decide if fixing it will do good or not and on what level of difficulty and cost is going be at fixing it"

No, it shouldn't, not by any means of the imagination. At the end of the day I can appreciate why some can be offended by bad language, but at the same time, it's only words, and the people that react to such words are really the reason there is such a reaction to it and probably always will be. I'll probably get a lot of stick from quite a few people here for that last sentence.

Anyway, it would kill a "certain" Pantera song from the VDoP album. What would they have called it otherwise? "Rather Hostile"?

okay
they can take away my guns
they can take away my homemade fireworks
but that is one thing they cannot do

no this country is becoming to controling in my view I wonder whatever happend to voting laws are passing without a vote I do not support this

Surpisly the resoulation nearly passed! The vote was 8 for 7 aganist 1 Absent vote. Meaning that the absent vote could affect the outcome of the resoulation so it failed because the absent became 8-8 which kinda surpised me. I expected a much larger favor in it towards no this is stupid.

I think free speech should be allowed and people have the freedom to watch/listen if they know what it contains

Back
Top Bottom