Picture message on phone

Re: Uber hacker wanted

sigh, brookfield, im sorry, but why the hell do you have to nag at everyone for every little thing, okay, it might say somewehre in the small print, i honestly dont care, i just was wondering if theres a way....

boardordi3 said:
sigh, brookfield, im sorry, but why the hell do you have to nag at everyone for every little thing, okay, it might say somewehre in the small print, i honestly dont care, i just was wondering if theres a way....
DON'T flame me!
I have a duty to police the forums, & I'll continue to do so at the best of my ability, & if you can't hack it, [pardon the pun] tough!

Brookfield said:
I think you'll find it's illegal, to me that is hacking, by purchasing it, you entered into an agreement to pay for each & every picture message, read the small print.
That's a good point... :)

Don;t you have a usb cable that came with the phone?

I've edited the title to something more approriate

Does your phone have bluetooth? If so, just get the wireless bluetooth piece and put it on your computer, and transfer...

boardordi3 said:

easy.. hes only doing his job as moderator!

your phone might have a data cable.. if not, youll have to send them by pic message..

Dev0115 said:
Does your phone have bluetooth? If so, just get the wireless bluetooth piece and put it on your computer, and transfer...
i wish :(

and im not flaming brookfield, im just saying cut me some slack, i just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions, you don't have to jump on me because it might be illegal... so either prove it, or dont accuse me of doin somethin illegal

David Lindon said:
I've edited the title to something more approriate
Good idea, as you can see, I'm still being criticised for just doing my job, although not everyone is against me as you can see, a small victory perhaps?, 'spose I should be grateful for small mercies, lol.

Back
Top Bottom