Sexual Preference poll

I'm straight as a drag course (is that a new one?). I agree with Hackslayer and 99nasha, I'm just against homosexual relationships.

Dragon's Call said:
I can't help but think this thread was started so dj-chris could tell everyone hes gay.....again.

Not at all, i just wonder about the other people in the forum, and this poll hasnt been done.

And about girls, dont look at them and think they dont want you. You can be very damned ugly and still get "hot people". The ones that ignore you are shallow and not the type you should be going after anyways.

I agree in open rights...But sometimes I wish people would open their eyes and see that its just wrong.

If everyone accepted it, every second couple would be gay, parents would be deciding whether or not to bring their children up gay. And In my opinion this cant happen....

99nasha said:
I agree in open rights...But sometimes I wish people would open their eyes and see that its just wrong.

Thats a pretty bold statement. Just because daddy or the bible told you doesn't mean its right. I have my oppinions on gay rights an all, but not letting gay people have a relationship (which is different that marriage) is just lame.

99nasha said:
If everyone accepted it, every second couple would be gay, parents would be deciding whether or not to bring their children up gay. And In my opinion this cant happen....

I doubt it. If everyone accepted it there would be almost the same ammount of homosexuals. People wouldn't just become gay, its not a very popular thing to do.

99nasha said:

It's already been proven that whatever makes people gay is pre-birth, and it's believed to be hormones. I wasnt brought up as "gay" and I know many other gay people that have been brought like normal males and their gay. It's not something you can change.

If it was a choice, we wouldnt choose to be gay. In some countries thousands of people are killed because they are gay. It's a living hell for some people, if their parents ever knew they would be disowned and instantly kicked out of the house. Growing up with everyone making fun of homosexuals, and if you're out you will be the target. This kind of stuff rips up alot of people and can lead to them doing crazy things like commiting suicide, or a life of depression. Hiding with this kind of a secret is not a fun thing to do.

We should be allowed to marry and be accepted. It's highly discriminatory to allow us not to marry, expisally with the supposed seperation of church and state. Neither the USA or Canada is supposed to be run by a old book that some people believe in or not.

This is why I go out of my way to help all minorioty's, and will fight to the death about rights. This doesnt just include gay rights, but all rights for all people.

No, it doesn't really make sense, but some boys/men are just only attracted to other boys/men and thats the way it goes... probably is really embrassing to let it out though..

I don't get something though.

Is it possible that somewhere in your life, your sexual preference can suddenly change? And, without any thought or anything, you can suddenly start being attracted to the same sex? Or can't this happen?

So if you know your straight, you can't suddenly switch?

I've wondered that. Wheather you are born like that, or if over time, things can occur.

Back
Top Bottom