My Views on Global Warming

no body left commments... someone please, why didnt anyone reply to comments on my blog or on here?

One double posting is bad, two actually post the article in the forum as well. About your view they are incredily jacked up. The Ice Caps have MELTED SOME SEA LEVELS HAVE ON TEH AVG RISEN! In the past 5 years we've seen some of the worst not just storms but SEASONS. The worst hurriance hit, and it wans't EVEN HURRIANCE SEASON! And its clearly beeing seen all voe rthe world! Go to a large city that has a lot of rain. A lot of the statues and stone and stuff have slowly been weared down by acid rain. Much faster the normal. Also green house gases are real. I hate to tell you this but that big ozone hole in the sky, that isn't fake, its a serious threat! Its estimated within this century tempatures can raise 2 to 3c on the AVG for you farhinet feaks that can mean 8 to 10 degres I believe. Whats teh difference between 80 and 90? A lot! Also i've noticed it myself! Global warming is a serious issue, and frankly Clinton has no real plotical power... His wife already is in favor and using the word butt is perfectly fine. Frankly somtimes that nice ploticalal speak don't get teh point somtimes a few letters can get a larger point across then a entire book. GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL. I hate to say this but your living the proof. The world is far too overpopulated. 50 years ago we had about 2 billion poeplel 50 years later thats tripled. Personally a WWIII might do us some good.

Nik00117 said:
One double posting is bad, two actually post the article in the forum as well. About your view they are incredily jacked up. The Ice Caps have MELTED SOME SEA LEVELS HAVE ON TEH AVG RISEN! In the past 5 years we've seen some of the worst not just storms but SEASONS. The worst hurriance hit, and it wans't EVEN HURRIANCE SEASON! And its clearly beeing seen all voe rthe world! Go to a large city that has a lot of rain. A lot of the statues and stone and stuff have slowly been weared down by acid rain. Much faster the normal. Also green house gases are real. I hate to tell you this but that big ozone hole in the sky, that isn't fake, its a serious threat! Its estimated within this century tempatures can raise 2 to 3c on the AVG for you farhinet feaks that can mean 8 to 10 degres I believe. Whats teh difference between 80 and 90? A lot! Also i've noticed it myself! Global warming is a serious issue, and frankly Clinton has no real plotical power... His wife already is in favor and using the word butt is perfectly fine. Frankly somtimes that nice ploticalal speak don't get teh point somtimes a few letters can get a larger point across then a entire book. GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL. I hate to say this but your living the proof. The world is far too overpopulated. 50 years ago we had about 2 billion poeplel 50 years later thats tripled. Personally a WWIII might do us some good.
first, i originally posted this on yesterday, and bumped it today... second read one of my references, it says that though some parts have melted others have thickened. When you are talking about hurricanes, which you must not have in germany because Katrina (the hurricane) was in the ABSOLUTE PEEK OF HURRICANE SEASON. MOST HURRICANES HIT THE US IN SEPTEMBER. BEFORE SPEAKING PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

PEACE, NO NEED TO FIGHT JUST SAYING. I ENJOY A GOOD DEBATE SO MOD'S PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A FLAMING WAR, BUT A DEBATE IF ANYTHING.

ill be back later got to go get a haircut so dont think im chicken to reply to your next post.

oh, its on...

i honestly think its a myth, and personally, i like it warm... but we really do need to have a war... but it has to start now, and end in hmm
uhh wens my 18th bday... carry the 3
okay it has to start now, and end before august 2nd 2009

You forget Katrina affected me as well. I wasn't in Germany then :) I was in GA granted we didn't feel the burnt of the storm at all. We felt gas hit 8 bucks a gallon which for America is cripping. We even got a day off of school, and it was an unusal hurriance to say the least. Hurriances have started to happen earlier then they are supposed too. Winters, and Summers are more unpredictable. My Great Grandma even says this she said as a younger child each winter, and each summe rwas pretty much the same. You may have ra slightly harder one then last or a slightly warmer one then the last. The summers stayed constant. We never had huge problems, however in the past few years the winters have become milder some years and harsh in others. She said in her 84 years of living on this world shes NEVER EVER seen snowfall in march like we had this year. She said shes seen it here and there a few flakes in march, or snow from febuarary melting but not blizzard level snow storms. Our heaviest snow fall this year WAS IN MARCH! Which is not normal.

And i'm not no greenpeace hippie, I enjoy my meat, and I enjoy my cars. But we doo need to come to the relazation that global warming is a problem. Trust you won't see me at a PETA protesting aganist KFC they got good chicken.

And you can't conclude just because my current residence resides in Germany that I have no knownledge of America. In fact my knownledge of america is far greater then that of Germany, what i know of germany is mostly about WW2 and stories from my great grandma. I lived in America for 7 years, I have plently of experience in America, and I would watch the news al lthe time and months before hurriance season you'd have STORMS! that weren't supposed to happen.

Mods leave this topic open...

"Global Warming" IS happening but not in the way its portrayed. I believe recon mentioned that the earth naturally warms up and cools down over many years. Lets take an extreme example...The ice age was a point when the earth cooled down dramtically for thousands of years. Then, all of a sudden it started to heat up again from volcanoes and hot gases and such coming from the earths core. So then, it heated up and melted the ice.

Earth is one giant, living organism that fluxuates over time. This is only natural.

Dragon's Call said:
"Global Warming" IS happening but not in the way its portrayed. I believe recon mentioned that the earth naturally warms up and cools down over many years. Lets take an extreme example...The ice age was a point when the earth cooled down dramtically for thousands of years. Then, all of a sudden it started to heat up again from volcanoes and hot gases and such coming from the earths core. So then, it heated up and melted the ice.

Earth is one giant, living organism that fluxuates over time. This is only natural.
I agree... everything that happens in the earth is natural, but there are gases and other things that come from car exhausts, industrial buildings, etc. etc... that contribute to global warming.

Nik00117 said:
You forget Katrina affected me as well. I wasn't in Germany then :) I was in GA granted we didn't feel the burnt of the storm at all. We felt gas hit 8 bucks a gallon which for America is cripping. We even got a day off of school, and it was an unusal hurriance to say the least. Hurriances have started to happen earlier then they are supposed too. Winters, and Summers are more unpredictable. My Great Grandma even says this she said as a younger child each winter, and each summe rwas pretty much the same. You may have ra slightly harder one then last or a slightly warmer one then the last. The summers stayed constant. We never had huge problems, however in the past few years the winters have become milder some years and harsh in others. She said in her 84 years of living on this world shes NEVER EVER seen snowfall in march like we had this year. She said shes seen it here and there a few flakes in march, or snow from febuarary melting but not blizzard level snow storms. Our heaviest snow fall this year WAS IN MARCH! Which is not normal.

And i'm not no greenpeace hippie, I enjoy my meat, and I enjoy my cars. But we doo need to come to the relazation that global warming is a problem. Trust you won't see me at a PETA protesting aganist KFC they got good chicken.

And you can't conclude just because my current residence resides in Germany that I have no knownledge of America. In fact my knownledge of america is far greater then that of Germany, what i know of germany is mostly about WW2 and stories from my great grandma. I lived in America for 7 years, I have plently of experience in America, and I would watch the news al lthe time and months before hurriance season you'd have STORMS! that weren't supposed to happen.

Mods leave this topic open...
a quote from my article:
"In the past few months alot of the left wing politicians and media have blamed the 3 to 6 dollar gas prices on George Bush, and more specifically the war on terror. For once they have some basis, yes the majority of OPEC members are from the middle east, but couldn't it also be that we have not built any new oil refineries in 30 years, because of who? Environmentalists. We have not been able to drill in Alaska which could significantly reduce the price of gas at the pump."

Please read the article on my blog if you have not already...
http://www.thepaul.net/?p=1

Back
Top Bottom