Sexual Preference poll

I'm straight.

I do in a way want a girl friend, but in others I dont. I know right now, I wouldnt' be able to support her the way she'd want and be with her etc, (I have a few personal problems that are bothering me socially. A problem which affects how i talk to people, etc, and how I can keep up a conversation. For example, if I bang into a mate on the street randomly, I cannot hold a conversation without it sounding awquad)

I tend to look at some girls and just plainly think "Nah, they wouldn't want me", type thing. I haven't had that much luck lol.

So i'm best off being single in a way. Least for the moment.

Its true that if your single, people tend to think your gay. Really strange, but theres many single people out there.

Never think like that. Your just as good as the next guy, and you will never know till you try the worst that can happen is that she sais no, well it's her loss.

Kage said:
I tend to look at some girls and just plainly think "Nah, they wouldn't want me", type thing. I haven't had that much luck lol.

Dude, get her drunk, get her to get with you..

No just joking.

Dont think about that though - Im with a girl at the moment I never ever thought I would be with - she's gorgeous.

If you see someone you like the look of, just go and talk to her - what's the worst she can say..go away? Ooo..wow!

Haha yes, but thats hurtful enough :p
Theres a girl for example I knew from junior school, and really liked her back then. Didn't see her for 9 years, and finally met her on the bus on the way to university one day (very strange). Anyway, we talked a bit, and I don't know what happened... but she ignores me now, and I just ignore her... Funny really...
but its really awquad when I see her too. I just wish I knew why she wen cold with me :(

Don't want you all focusing on me though. i'll find someone that understands how I work sometime, I'm sure.

Back to the thread :p

99nasha said:
Im straight.

Dont take this the wrong way, and start beating me down with political correctness, but I am against homosexual relationships.

Dont get me wrong, some of the nicest people Ive met are gay and some of my friends have come out. But I just dont agree with it....I shant say anymore in case I offend

I'm straight as a board

and I'm Christan so I agree with nashsa's post

i honestly dont care if gay people wanna get married, why should i force my religion on them?
its ther choice
but yeah i already said im straight, but just to clarify, yeah

I'm not against it at all, if they wanna get married so be it they have the same rights as everybody else.

That's all i have to say about that, i don't want to start a holy war. :D

Back
Top Bottom