What kind of...

G35x

Golden Master
:D Ehh, just wondering, are all computer nerds smart...

Well, this is just a thread, post what types of grades you get..

As for me, I get about 2 A's 2 b's 2 C's on average. Im not so great at math :rolleyes: ( for this yr)

Last yr (9th grade) heh it was a lot worse, got 2 d's ouch!

8th grade, st8 A's baby...SO proud of my self ahha :D

In high school i played more basketball then payed attention in school but i still finished with a 70 avg which i guess is a C.

In college i payed more attention and finshed with a 80 avg or so so that's a B i think.

Cool, yeah I know right now im slakin and I could do much better, but im just to lazy, and the park is to tempting. Nothing better then a 5-5

You best wont believe me, but I swear to god im cutting right now. If you remember, I had a thread on how I cut spanish so often, and that I need to stop, well I didnt. Well the bell should ring in 4minz and ill be out..:)

Ouch, what that U in Mark?

Im in the middle of taking my GCSE'S! Im predicted 7 C'S, and 1A (I.C.T)

I only need 5 C'S - So I dont want to pressure myself. Once I've got my 5 C'S, I go onto Sixth Form - then to Uni, then teacher training.

Chemistry... i kinda blew up my coursework, worth 70%

big bang, lots of smoke, and 0 out of 70% for my coursework...

Ouch!

At least you have got a nice excuse though!

Im glad alot of the grade is coursework. With my ICT, im walking in the exam hall with a C - I could sit there and do nothing, and I've got a C.

Im going to get that A though!

Erm
Word Processing a 60 or so its like a D which is passing, I hate that class I hate the teacher shes an IDIOT!
Personal Finanance 70ish I hate that teacher too because its the same teacher
World History High B most likely maybe a A Teacher is cool.
Math 70ish so somtihng like a C teacher is cool though
PE A or w/e I honsetly don't care I don't see the fun in running, i'm going run I best not do it with my buddy because we just slow down and talk. Tennis is cool though flag football is gay!
Sci I got a high 70 so a C+ teacher is cool but I didn't turn in a assigment and it really hurt me...
Lit I hate lit its just natural! Teacher is cool thogh I got a low 70.

So I'm passing all my classes word processing and PF if I fail that I could give a shit less I hate those classes the teacher can't teach. I'll make this rant short.

Today I was turning letter of recommendations that I had poeple online write it didn't have an address because well they wouldn't give me their address and she was all like what a employeer say to you if you didn't have the address I said most likely you need to get those addresses, but this is for a grade, i'm never going use this letter of recommendation because i'll get a longer, and better one written up with an address. Plus I don't intend on having a boss. Or my resume she went do the resume checklist on microsoft wizard. And i'm kinda like Well if you do it, it kinda creates the resume for you would you like screen shots? or we have to keep folders and I went I need my folder she keeps them she went look for in the folder box and I went its not going be there she went go look, i went and looked and she went did you find it and I said it was empty and she said did you need a new folder, and I was kinda dude you have it.... Just like you have the rest of the class folders yOU IDIOT! GRR THAT TEACHER ticks me off. If she would just grade my work and my word processing abilities i'd get a A EASY! But no shes more worried about working with other classes for projects when thsi other class don't give a crap about your project and don't feel like doing it so you get a bad grade.

Back
Top Bottom