Sexual Preference poll

We knew that you were Gay though DJ-chris, it was made obvious by you announcing it in the first post you made onthe forum, (and by you asking for pictures of people working out...).

ah well it's all good fun.

I'm Mr Rainbow...

and I'm straight.

I was hesitant to post here as well but i guess there's no harm, i'm straight like an arrow.

Loving the single life :D

lhuser said:
OK mine's really weird...I chose straight still, but I do not want a sexual relation...I want to live SINGLE.
That's not weird, the weird ones are those who think you're gay, bcause you're single, s*d 'em just ignore! :)

lhuser said:
OK mine's really weird...I chose straight still, but I do not want a sexual relation...I want to live SINGLE.

Plenty of people are like that, don't worry.

I'm close to placing myself in that category. Too many times have I seen my friends' relationships grind to a halt and fall apart, and it kind of puts me off - I'm not interested.

Straight, and Chris I know your gay, you kinda told everyone, frankly I think theonly past gay members have been banned... So I its going be overwheliming straight.

Im straight.

Dont take this the wrong way, and start beating me down with political correctness, but I am against homosexual relationships.

Dont get me wrong, some of the nicest people Ive met are gay and some of my friends have come out. But I just dont agree with it....I shant say anymore in case I offend

Im straight, and a teenager - not a great time for me - guess why..

My brother is gay and I have no problem, he's pretty funny, and his BF is ace. I would prefer him having a lad to a girl - we have lads nights in, it's pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom