worst way to die

Denthúl said:
I want to be alone when I die too. The worst way, for me, would be slow evisceration. Gory and painful.
First day back, & you still haven't learnt your lesson, wait til the mod that banned you sees this, you're an idiot, you should of kept quiet, [1] engage brain [2] post, or in this case, don't post. :mad:

Brookfield said:
First day back, & you still haven't learnt your lesson, wait til the mod that banned you sees this, you're an idiot, you should of kept quiet, [1] engage brain [2] post, or in this case, don't post. :mad:

i don't understand, the movies saw and saw 2 have like these grusome ways of dying, and that is the worst way to die for me, having to do something horrible, like cutting your eye out to get the key to take the thing off your head that is going to kill you with spikes and such....that is the worst way to die...

Voodoo Child said:
saw and saw 2

movies, o god those scared me.

Off topic. but man those are myt favorite movies. They are pure genious, yeah that is a preety bad way to die. You would prooly be in the room, for a good month before you die. You would prooly starve and suffer :mad:

I think dying alone would be the worst way to die. It would be nice to know someone cares if you live or die.

BTW i don't mean myself, i like my life i'm quite happy.

Brookfield said:

What? Me? Eh? Please explain, because I haven't been banned and in your post you're quoting me! ME!!!

Back
Top Bottom