things to do in the summer

ChuNalt787

In Runtime
My friends and I, another guy and a chick are forming a list of things we wanna do this summer before we go to college. So far we have stuff like paintballing, rifle shooting, speding all day watching all 6 star wars movies, fishing, and so forth. Does anyone else have any ideas for sumthin to do. We are in Texas near Dallas in the suburbs.

ChuNalt787 said:
So far we have stuff like paintballing, rifle shooting, fishing

great choises.
Other stuff: car racing, diving (in an ocean of possible), get drunk (multiple times recommended :p), play hold 'em.

Whatever he wants. Anything at all.

Hey one thing you could do..

Take one of those mini Co2 carterages, and get some PVC pipe, and glue it to a board. And in the middle of the pipe, stick a nail though the board, and toss the little tank down it, and it shoots out the PVC like a bullet. INSANE :eek:

i really like that idea with the co2 and the nail. We were all in robotics so we all like building stuff and such. Im gonna try that out. How long does the pipe have to be such as how far does the cartridge have to fall for the nail to burst it?

Blowing stuff up and getting drunk are givens. We dont have to put that one on the list

thx for the suggestions. keep em commin

ArrizX said:
Whatever he wants. Anything at all.

Hey one thing you could do..

Take one of those mini Co2 carterages, and get some PVC pipe, and glue it to a board. And in the middle of the pipe, stick a nail though the board, and toss the little tank down it, and it shoots out the PVC like a bullet. INSANE :eek:

yea that was real nice

i'll ask my friend how he made that stupid bomb later

Drifting....New Tires 300$
Racing....New Casket 1,000 dollars
Blowing Stuff up....Fake Arm 10,000 dollars

Listening to All Your Stupid Friends Advice, Priceless.

Back
Top Bottom