New Build...Still ?'s...3200+ or Opteron?!?!? thx

Lol, looks like an awesome build. For a budget pc, thats really nice. Don't forget to include the OS!

OS???....i already have the software like windows xp and stuff....my first budget was like $500...but then i reallised if i want good gaming and the chance to expand in the future...i will need better stuff...and evenutally fx processors will come down so i could up to one of those...also i can get another gig and another 7600gt...so i have a good base and good uping options...thx guys :D

ne one else??? sry just looking for a lot of opinions and suggestions...first build here

Conroe???...but wouldnt it cost more...also if it came out could the fx become more affordable??? guys remember im only 14 so im busting my butt just so i can play my games with good fps and nice graphics :D

wait a second....could i just not get a sli compatable PSU for now so i can save about 50 dollars then buy this for a video card instead???
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130015

thx...also that has 24 pixel piplines...256 bit memory....and its one of the latest out...this would prolly run bf2 much better right?

edit:....hold on i would have to buy a even better PSU if i got this card...and its way over budget...nvm sticking with a 7600gt...:D

Back
Top Bottom